Thursday 3 December 2015

Listing Them Out #4

Listing Them Out #4

5 Random Books On My Shelf

This is a new feature that I just decided to do for this week. What it entails is that I have a different topic for each day that I'm going to list out. There are going to be 5 books / series / things mentioned on each list.

Day 3 - 5 Random Books On My Shelf.
This is like the book tag where there is a random number picked for your shelf and book. So I typed my numbers into random,org to do this post here!


1. The Accident Season by Moira Fowley Doyle
Shelf 3, Book 12.
This is a book that I picked up for an event that I attended at the end of October and I have started this book and just need to continue on and finish it before the end of the year.




2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Shelf 10, Book 5.
The third book in the Throne of Glass series and I still have to read it.... along with Crown of Midnight! I may make them my top priority for 2016!




3. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
Shelf 2, Book 22.
The final book n the series that started me reading. Oh, the memories! I was such a Twilight fan and still am and will more than likely be rereading this series very soon. I am feeling nostalgic!



4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
Shelf 8, Book 5.
This is one of those books where I actually preferred the movie cover! Shocker!! I know, but I loved this book so much, It left me so emotional and all the feels... 




5. The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
Shelf 7, Book 23.
The Infinite is the second book in the A Gates of Thread and Stone trilogy by Lori M. Lee and I really enjoyed this book too! And that cover!! <3





What are some random books on your shelves??

No comments:

Post a Comment